Author Topic: Problem in IDWBA II  (Read 1737 times)

Parallax5

• Wannabe
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 54.0.2840.99 Chrome 54.0.2840.99
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Problem in IDWBA II
« on: November 15, 2016, 02:33:57 PM »
I was having trouble on this
(click to show/hide)
screen so I went and looked at a playthrough on how to do it, and it appears I am missing three bubbles, so it is not possible for me to do the screen, at a glance. What am I missing?

elraimon2000

• Wannabe
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2012 Windows 8.1/Server 2012
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Gamepad
Re: Problem in IDWBA II
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 04:54:56 PM »
(click to show/hide)
screen so I went and looked at a playthrough on how to do it, and it appears I am missing three bubbles, so it is not possible for me to do the screen, at a glance. What am I missing?
Try doing this: https://prntscr.com/d7r769 each circle represents balls you can destroy with one shot. You should be left over with 3 bubbles instead of missing three (ifI remember the screen correctly).

Parallax5

• Wannabe
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 05:00:12 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Try doing this: https://prntscr.com/d7r769 each circle represents balls you can destroy with one shot. You should be left over with 3 bubbles instead of missing three (ifI remember the screen correctly).
I am unable to pop 2 bubbles with 1 shot; however, I did figure out how to do it. Thanks for trying to help, though

elraimon2000

• Wannabe
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2012 Windows 8.1/Server 2012
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Gamepad
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 12:38:40 PM »
(click to show/hide)
I am unable to pop 2 bubbles with 1 shot; however, I did figure out how to do it. Thanks for trying to help, though
Dont know why but I was convinced I remembered being able to pop 2 at once. Oh well congrats on solving it and good luck with the rest.

Parallax5

• Wannabe
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 01:06:23 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Dont know why but I was convinced I remembered being able to pop 2 at once. Oh well congrats on solving it and good luck with the rest.
Thanks. Perhaps you got it mixed up with how you have to do it, which is jumping over two bubbles at once.