Author Topic: [generic greeting] I'm Hector  (Read 1549 times)

Hectorpaddy

• Spike Dodger
  • Do you even Hexa Corner?
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Gamepad
[generic greeting] I'm Hector
« on: August 12, 2013, 01:44:28 PM »
Hi, I'm Hectorpaddy/Vormanax, most people call me Hector though (even in RL <.<), I'm German. I got to IWBTG through the Youtuber MasterR1003(today SirRouven1003) and his friend IWannaBeTheCollector. They got me fascinated with I wanna kill the guy and I started to play it myself. Most of the time I spent in level Editor. I eventually started IWBTG, I stopped at Mecha Birdo eventually. Then I started playing I wanna see you suffer, which is the game I thought would be the hardest existing. I was bad at that point, so I was kinda proud of myself that I beat 1st room. After playing boshy and I wanna be Myself, I made a break of fangames. At some point I randomly found Ultra on Youtube, he also got me to Flippy and Ario. At this point I started playing again and watching fangame videos. At some point Ario uploaded a video that he started streaming again, that way I started watching fangames streams. I found you other guys just looking for playing the game "I wanna be the guy" on Twitch. And at the end I ended up here writing a post in our fangame forum.

That much to that.

~Hector
Hector, the dropping knowledge.