Author Topic: The FGM Runner Submission Thread  (Read 1780 times)

tehjman1993

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Meme Enthusiast
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2013 Windows 8.1/Server 2013
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 41.0.2272.89 Chrome 41.0.2272.89
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
The FGM Runner Submission Thread
« on: March 15, 2015, 10:52:43 AM »
Hello everyone!

We're slowly taking our baby steps towards making Fan Game Marathon (FGM) a reality! We have your list of games all packed up and ready to go, but now the real question is - who will run them?

If you would like to participate in FGM, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/9Sf6kVfnGN

Your response will be recorded on a velvet pillow and beak-delivered to me by the rarest and most prestigious toucans in the world. Then I have to organize it all ;;

This form will stay open for a while. I will try to match your top priority games to you as much as possible. I will prioritize faster times by default. Please do not try to "fake" your estimated time for a specific game, as I'll be looking at twitch profiles for previous times. Please, for the sake of simplicity, only list games that you are comfortable running.

Q/A:

What dates are FGM?

TBD

Who is running [insert fangame here]?

TBD

Who is casting?

TBD

Where can I donate to the Prevent Savehacker Foundation?

https://www.twitchalerts.com/donate/tehjman1993 :Kappa:

What if I don't want to run FGM but want to watch it?

That's fine! Just sit tight for a few monthsyears until it's all ready!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions about THIS process of selecting runners/races, this is the place to do so. I am always looking for volunteers as well, as organizing runners to games is going to drive me crazy.

Go Wannabes go ( ◕  ᗜ  ◕ ) !

-TJ
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:56:52 AM by tehjman1993 »

tehjman1993

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Meme Enthusiast
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2013 Windows 8.1/Server 2013
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 41.0.2272.89 Chrome 41.0.2272.89
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: The FGM Runner Submission Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 09:53:38 AM »
Just as a friendly reminder/bump -- submissions for participating in FGM (whether as a runner, racer, or just volunteer) will remain open for a while! After dates are set up, we will begin assigning games and times to players. So far, we have 14 submissions -- hopefully we can muster more than that! If you would like to "edit" your response if you have already submitted, just submit another and I will edit it on the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet will become public soon, after runners are being assigned games/times.